What Works to Retain Staff: Purdue Study Finds Commonalities in Indiana Manufacturers with Low TurnoverFull Story
Consumers, small businesses feel supply chain break as shortages cause prices to soarFull Story
These Pandemic Food Shortages Caught Everyone By Surprise. Here’s How They HappenedFull Story
‘Hello, My Farmer Friends!’ Works Great on Rice Growers in HubeiFull Story
- Nov 28Response Required: Spring 2022 Course Packet RequestSpring 2022 Course Packet materials
- Nov 30Economics Workshop with Nils Gornemann on 11/30/2021Please join us and Professor Nils Gornemann from the Federal Reserve Board for a seminar on Tuesday, November 30th at 11:45-1:00 pm.
- Nov 30Econ Student Seminar - Debasmita DasDebasmita Das will be presenting her seminar titled "Child-rearing, Social Security, and Married Women's Labor Supply over the Life Cycle."
- Nov 30Career Correspondence - How to Write an Effective Cover LetterHave you ever wondered how you can write a cover letter that showcases you and your skills? Attend this workshop hosted by the Krannert Professional Development Center to find out!
- Dec 1Economics Workshop with Anna Aizer on 12/01/2021Please join us and Professor Anna Aizer from Brown University for a virtual workshop on Wednesday, December 1st at 11:45-1:00 pm.
- Dec 1The First 30 Days: What to Expect in Your Internship or Full-Time RoleMoving from college to career can be a bit intimidating so learn from the Krannert Professional Development Center what to expect in your first 30 days in either your full-time or internship role.
- Dec 2Economics Seminar with Yoram Halevy on 12/02/2021Please join us and Professor Yoram Halevy from the University of Toronto for a virtual seminar on Thursday, December 2nd at 11:45-1:00 PM.
- Dec 3Finance Seminar with Dr. Paige Ouimet, December 3, 2021The Finance Area welcomes you to attend their December 3, 2021 virtual seminar from 10:30 am - noon as Dr. Paige Ouimet, Professor of Finance at the University of North Carolina presents her research: For Better or Worse? The Economic Implications of Paid Sick Leave Mandates. Please see attached seminar flyer for more details. If interested in attending, please contact Beth Allwes, firstname.lastname@example.org, for seminar link.